- Students at several UC campuses voted to break ties with the gun industry. Read more about this here.
Students at the University of California – Santa Barbara, in honor of their fellow students murdered and injured in Isla Vista, demand from the University of California transparency of its $88 billion endowment and a ban on all future investments in the gun industry.
Take Action Now:
- Download the Divestment Toolkit to learn the process of divestment at UC
- Join along on Twitter — use this graphic and #DivestGuns
- Sign the petition below demanding UC be transparent about its investments.
- Donate: $8 to pressure UC and other schools to divest from gun violence.
- Learn: 5 Reasons why to #DivestGuns Now
- Read: How UC-Santa Barbara can Turn Grief into Action: Divest from Gun Manufacturers